Forumnyheter:

Välkommen!
Om du har problem att registrera dig eller övriga frågor kring forumet kontakta webmaster@rhkswe.org
För att komma till huvudsidan klicka här: www.rhkswe.org
Har du glömt ditt lösen http://rhkswe.org/forum/index.php?action=reminder">Klicka här

Huvudmeny

Lanskamp NEZ

Startat av Pelle Svensson, 27 januari 2013, 12:51

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Pelle Svensson

Vi har fått en inbjudan från våra Finska vänner. Läs i genom så kan vi ta upp det som ett ämne efter avslutat årsmöte.

Hej,

RHK skall ha sitt årsmöte inom två veckor, så nu borde det vara bra ställe att ni kollar igenom nedanstående material och ge era synpunkter om saken.

Bifogat finns en hel del material för regler för de ovannämda 
tävlingar. Jag samlat dom ihop och de är godkända av HRF' sida.

Kan ni kolla/modifiera/diskutera och ge feedback eller/och godkända dom.

1. NEZ regler följer ganska nogrant de tidigare regler som vi använde 
år 2010. Iden är att vi (RHK och HRF) arrangerar serien tillsammans med Gellerosen och Ahvenisto tävlingar Om ni godkänner dessa, kan regler sen skickas till våra Danska och Norska kolleger.

2. Landskampen 2013.
Vi behöver nånting nytt och spännande för att kunna väcka åskådarnas 
intresse igen. Vi är säkra att det skulle hända med Landskampen
på 60-tals stil.
Vi har också fått preliminär godkännande att Gulf's finska importör skall sponsorera för en del Landskampen. Titta på Entry fees for 
Landskampen 2013. Landskampen mellan Sverige och Finland skulle arrangeras tillsammans med NEZ tävlingar på Gellerosen och Ahvenisto. Regler för Landskampen följer för det mesta NEZ regler. Där finns också en early entry krav för att vi kunde marknadsföra Landskampen i god tid.

3. Landskampen Entry fees

4. Other
Vi försöker att hitta någon billigare lösning för färjabiljetter 
(rabatt).

"We await your comments, sir"

Häls.

Caj Hasselgren
tel. + 358 400 433000

Version 1.0
NEZ Historic Championships 2013

The 2013 NEZ (Northern European Zone) Historic Championships are run according to FIA App. K regulations.

For 2013 races are run at top venues in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. All events are nationally sanctioned - meaning only a national racing license is needed to participate.

Sporting Regulations:

For 2013 the NEZ (Northern European Zone) 2013 Historic Championships are handled by the respective Historic Racing Clubs and organizers in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland 

1 Series

These are the regulations for NEZ (Northern European Zone) Historic Championships, short: NEZ 2013

2 Title and Jurisdiction

The NEZ 2013 is organized by the Historic Racing Clubs in Sweden (Racerhistoriska Klubben) and Norway (Historisk Racing Norge), Denmark (Historisk Motorsport Danmark) and Finland (Historic Race Finland). The entrants are enforced to follow the FIA Appendix K and the General Sporting Regulations from each ASNs and organizing club's.

3 Eligible Cars

Cars must be fully in accordance with the national Historic Regulations in each country where race in question takes place, and/or FIA Appendix K. Competitors must ensure that their cars comply with the conditions of eligibility and safety throughout qualifying and racing.

4 Eligible Drivers

The Events will be National, and are open to drivers with an appropriate, valid licence, including permission from their respective ASN. Only drivers, who are members of one of the organizing clubs, can score points in the series.

5 NEZ 2013 Events

The NEZ 2013 will be contested over 4 races held at 2 events according to the following schedule:

14-16 June,      Velodromloppet, Karlskoga, Sweden            2 races
16-18 Aug.,      Ahvenisto Grand Race, Finland                     2 races

6 Classes

There are 3 main categories in the NEZ 2013:

1.              Historic Touring Cars
2.              Historic Grand Touring Cars
3.              Historic Single Seaters

These 3 main categories are divided into sub-classes as shown in Appendix 1. The race organizer may combine the classes to the same race heats. The race organizer has the right to exclude cars if less than 10 cars for the specific heat are announced.

7 Points

Drivers who qualifies and appears at the starting grid, is counted as having started. Points will be awarded to Competitors listed as classified race finishers (completed at least 75 % of race distance) in the results for each race and class, according to the following table:

Result   Amount of eligible starters in a concerned class
   5 or more   4   3   2   1
2.   9   8   7   6   –
3.   8   7   6   –   –
4.   7   6   –   –   –
5.   6   –   –   –   –
6.   5   –   –   –   –
7.   4   –   –   –   –
8.   3   –   –   –   –
9.   2   –   –   –   –
10.   1   –   –   –   –
etc.   1   –   –   –   –

All races will count towards the championship and once added together will determine overall classification.

Awards are given to the three drivers that collect most points in each of the main categories, as listed in art. 5.

The driver achieving highest total points in each of the main categories - will be awarded the title of "Championship" in his/her category.

If the driver races in two or more class, the total points are counted separately for each class.

If the event of equal points, the amount of 1st positions, 2nd positions etc. counts. If even this does not bring a result, then the competitor who had more drivers in his/hers class, will have a priority. If this still won't give a winner - the title will be shared among the competitors in question.

8 Entries

In order to participate the NEZ 2013 series the driver must make an entry by the May 1, 2013 and after this drivers taking part will be accepted to the points scoring.

9 Free Practice, Qualifying and Race

Run according to each event-organizer's time-schedule. Two races pr. weekend / event. Warm up if possible (not obligatory). NEZ 2013 race can be combined with the national race in each country.

10 Time-keeping

All competitors must have their own or hired time-keeping transponder mounted and working when the car is on the track (free practice, qualifying and race).

11 Tires

Eligible tires are as per FIA App.K and Organizing club's Entry form and Supplementary regulations.

For sub-classes see Appendix 1
   For technical regulations - see current FIA Appendix K

Version1.0

NEZ 2013                    Appendix 1

The main categories of the NEZ (Northern European Zone) 2013 Historic Championships are divided into classes as follows:

1. Historic Touring Cars:

T/CT period F:   

- T/CT F 1   up to 1000 cc
- T/CT F 2   up to 1300 cc
- T/CT F 3   up to 1600 cc
- T/CT F 4   up to 2000 cc
- T/CT F 5   over 2000 cc

T/CT period G:   

- T/CT G 1   up to 1000 cc
- T/CT G 2   up to 1300 cc
- T/CT G 3   up to 1600 cc
- T/CT G 4   up to 2000 cc
-T/CT G 5   over 2000 cc

T/CT period H:   

- T/CT H 1   up to 2500 cc
- T/CT H 2   over 2500 cc

2. Historic Grand Touring Cars:

GT/GTS periods E-F:

- GT/GTS E-F / 1   up to 1600 cc
- GT/GTS E-F / 2   over 1600 cc

GT/GTS period G   

- GT/GTS G / 1   up to 1600 cc
- GT/GTS G / 2   over 1600 cc

3. Historic Single seaters:

Formula Vee, one carburettor, period G:

- FV G / 1       

Formula Vee, two carburettors /
Super Vee, periods H-I:   

- FV H-I / 1

Formula Ford 1600, periods G-J:   

- FF G-J / 1

Version 1.0
Historic Match Race between Finland and   Sweden 2013

The Historic Match Race 2013 is run according to FIA App. K regulations.

For 2013 races are run at top venues in Sweden and Finland. All events are nationally sanctioned - meaning only a national racing license is needed to participate.

Sporting Regulations:

For 2013 the Historic Match Race are handled by the respective Historic Racing Clubs and organizers in Sweden and Finland and are run together with NEZ (Northern European Zone) 2013 Historic Championships.

1 Series

These are the regulations for the Historic Match Races between Sweden and Finland. short: Landskampen 2013

2 Title and Jurisdiction

The Landskampen 2013 is organized by the Historic Racing Clubs in Sweden (Racerhistoriska Klubben) and Finland (Historic Race Finland). The entrants are enforced to follow the FIA Appendix K and the General Sporting Regulations from each ASNs and organizing club's.

3 Eligible Cars

Cars must be fully in accordance with the national Historic Regulations in each country where race in question takes place, and/or FIA

Appendix K. Competitors must ensure that their cars comply with the conditions of eligibility and safety throughout qualifying and racing.

4 Eligible Drivers

The Events will be National, and are open to drivers with an appropriate, valid license, including permission from their respective ASN. Only drivers, who are members of one of the organizing clubs, can score points in the series.

5 Events 2013

Landskampen 2013 will be contested over 4 races held at 2 events according to the following schedule:

14-16 June     Velodromloppet, Karlskoga, Sweden            2 races
16-18 Aug.     Ahvenisto Grand Race, Finland                     2 races

6 Classes

There are 3 main categories in the Landskampen 2013:

1.              Historic Touring Cars
2.              Historic Grand Touring Cars
3.              Historic Single Seaters

These 3 main categories are divided into sub-classes as shown in Appendix 1. The race organizer may combine the classes to the same race heats. The race organizer has the right to exclude cars if less than 10 cars for the specific heat are announced.

7 Landskampen 2013 Points

Drivers who qualifies and appears at the starting grid, is counted as having started. Points will be awarded to Competitors listed as classified race finishers (completed at least 75 % of race distance) in the results for each race and class, according to the following table:

Result   Amount of eligible starters in a concerned class
   5 or more   4   3   2   1
2.   9   8   7   6   –
3.   8   7   6   –   –
4.   7   6   –   –   –
5.   6   –   –   –   –
6.   5   –   –   –   –
7.   4   –   –   –   –
8.   3   –   –   –   –
9.   2   –   –   –   –
10.   1   –   –   –   –
etc.   1   –   –   –   –

All races will count towards the Landskampen 2013 and once the points of all Finnish drivers in all categories are added together and the points of all Swedish drivers in all categories are added together, the highest amount of points will determine the winning country.

The drivers must participate at least 3 races of the total 4 in order to be accepted for the total points scoring.

If the driver races in two or more class, the total points are counted for the Landskampen 2013.

If the event of equal points, the amount of 1st positions, 2nd positions etc. counts. If even this does not bring a result, then the competitor who had more drivers in his/hers class, will have a priority. If this still won't give a winner - the title will be shared.

8 Entries

In order to participate the Landskampen 2013 series the driver must make a free of charge entry by the April 1, 2013.
After April 1, 2013 the Landskampen 2013 late entry fee will be 100 Euros until Velodromloppet entry closes.
In addition drivers must make a normal entry to both Velodromloppet and Ahvenisto events according to their entry procedures.

9 Marketing

Organizing clubs reserve the right to use photos of the cars that will take part to Landskampen 2013 for marketing purposes.
Every participating car must have a sponsor tape of Landskampen 2013 sponsor company/companies.

10 Free Practice, Qualifying and Race

Run according to each event-organizer's time-schedule. Two races pr. weekend / event. Warm up if possible (not obligatory). Landskampen 2013 race can be combined with the national race in each country.

11 Time-keeping

All competitors must have their own or hired time-keeping transponder mounted and working when the car is on the track (free practice, qualifying and race).

12 Tires

Eligible tires are as per FIA App.K and Organizing club's Entry form and Supplementary regulations.

13 Other

Information for possible special price conditions for ferry tickets between Sweden and Finland as well as special prizes will be announced later.

For sub-classes see Appendix 1
For technical regulations - see current FIA Appendix K

Velodromloppet and Ahvenisto Historic Race Events and Historic Match Race entry fees and payback for 2013

1.0    Entry fees

The entry fees consist of the following costs:

Entry fees for Velodromloppet event              3.000 SEK
                       Ahvenisto event                           280 Euros
Entry fee for Landskampen 2013 series                0 Euros
        Late entry fee            100 Euros

2. Entry fee discounts

All Finnish drivers participating Velodromloppet event will get a discount of 50 % of the normal entry fee of 3000 SEK as well as all Swedish drivers participating Ahvenisto event will get a discount of 50% of the normal entry fee of 280 Euros.

3. Special Paybacks for Landskampen 2013 drivers

The sponsoring company/companies of Landskampen 2013 will pay a Special Payback for the participating drivers as follows:
The drivers who have been participating The Historic Match Race series 2013       
(Landskampen 2013) and participated at least 3 races as well as have paid                                      the 50% of the normal entry fees for the foreign Events 2013, will receive as a Special Payback the paid foreign event entry fees (= 50% of the normal entry fee).

This means that the only cost for drivers taking part Landskampen 2013 will be the possible late entry fee for Landskampen 2013 and the entry fee for their home event.

HRF/CH/Version 1.0

weiter

Hade ju varit kul att få köra i Finland igen. Senast var på Keimola Ring 1971. Ett tag sedan!!!

Anders Jensen

Lanskamp?  Det låter farligt ;-)
/Anders

"Kilowatt is my profession, horse power is my hobby"

doc

Mycket intressant, men vilka står bakom NEZ? Jag brukar vara borta andra halvan i augusti men jag får väl senarelägga semestern racesmile

Bo Lindman

God tanke! "Finnkampen Motor" kördes ju på Solvalla för några år sedan. Klart vi ska en egen i historiska sammanhang.
Säkerställ bara att NEZ inte medför extra kostnader och krångel med avgifter, int. licenser och liknande. Litar inte på FIA i det avseendet.
Man har väl hållit på och kluddat med nya ideer där inför i år, om jag minns rätt?

Downforce is for chickens - Sideways is for racers

Anders Jensen

Har i dagsläget 20 st intresserade tusencupsförare på vår lista (samt 1st F2 och 1st G2).

En viktig fråga som uppstått är, Var och till Vem anmäler man sig?

Före 1:a april skulle man anmäla sig för att slippa anmälningsavgift (därefter 100€).
Var sig Velodromloppet eller Historic Grand Race har ju i dagsläget öppet någon hemsida för anmälan.

/Anders

Tommy J.

Anders,
Helt rätt. Mycket konstigt! SBF har ju som du informerat om att vi kör ett klubbmästerskap. Sedan något år verkar detta inte längre vara fallet! Men nog är det underligt att Rallyhistorikerna premieras på SBF´s honoreringsgalor! Varför inte RHK. Ang. Reiholds inlägg på 1000 Cupen vill jag bara sälla mig till hans tankar. En värr soppa har jag under alla år aldrig sett. Har man sedan lite info hur det ser ut i fina familjen blir i alla fall jag mörkrädd. De styrande kommer nog snart in i Guinness rekordbok som den största samling Svarte Petter som skådats i modern tid. Inte undra på att VI inte fick till det.

Tommy #41

lotsen

Verkar som om detta blivit ett tusenkubiksarrangemang? Har inte sett ngn respons från andra klasser - vadan detta?

Avenisto passar perfekt även för bilar som orkar uppför backen utan nedväxling  ;), men inga från stora std eller GT/GTS har reagerat. Lite synd, kunde bli en liten krydda i den vanliga RHK-trädgården. Och vad gäller värdskap för "gästförare" har vi i RHK mycket att lära från våra finska vänner, så ett utbyte kan bara bli till det positiva!

Blir det något, så visst kör jag gärna i Finland i augusti!
Anders Lotsengård 070-580 13 83

flodis

Verkar spännande!! Jag är med!
Några fler FF?

Flodegård

Bo Lindman

Var väl rätt bra intresse från FF och Fvee som jag förstod det?
kanske den friska luften utan tak på racerbilen gör viss nytta trots allt :)
Funderar på egen comeback på Ahvenisto, för att det inte ska bli för enkelt efter 5 år vid sidan av....
Downforce is for chickens - Sideways is for racers

weiter

Hej,

Intresserad av Landskamp/Finland. Vem får vara med? Hur anmäler man sig?

Mvh/Anders
Mustang 65:a

Anders Jensen

Weiter, kolla inledande inlägg så kan du se vem eller vilka som får vara med.

Hur man anmäler sig är däremot inte helt klart.
Finländaren Caj Hasselgren som drog igång det här har blivit allvarligt sjuk och andra håller på att ta över.
Deadlinen 1 april skjuts iaf fram.

När jag ringde till Jari Tabell idag så hade de inte hört ett knysst från Sverige.
Skall sponsordealen gå i lås med 50% startavgift och billigare färja så vill det ju till att vi ställer upp med startande.
Tusencupen har för närvarande 23 förare på intresseanmälan som är mailad både till RHK och Finland.

Jag föreslår att representanterna för de andra klasserna tar fram listor på de som kan tänkas vara intresserade och sedan mailar över dessa till RHK/Finland.

Hämeenlinna - Here we come!
/Anders

Per H.

Hej!

Det var ett imponerande antal 1000 cc Cupare. Men hur många kan Finland ställa upp med?? Det måste ju till ett visst antal i varje klass för att det skall kunna bli en "kamp".
MVH
Per H.

Anders Jensen

Per, Per, jag trodde du var en man som läste på innan.

All races will count towards the Landskampen 2013 and once the points of all Finnish drivers in all categories are added together and the points of all Swedish drivers in all categories are added together, the highest amount of points will determine the winning country.

Kanske inte optimalt med ett fält på drygt 20 när det bara delas ut 1p från 10:e.
Vi får väl dela in oss i över och under 850cc då ;-)

Vacci piano a San Remo. Ricorda che sei il un vecchio.
/Anders

Anders Jensen

Kan från Finland meddela att landskampsanmälans sista dag 1/4 är framflyttad till 1/5.

Glad Påsk!
/Anders
/Anders